The “AWARE” campaign Respect- Accept – Integrate, is co-funded by the European Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and the Republic of Cyprus, with the contracting authority of the European Funds Unit of the Ministry of Interior. For a second consecutive year our campaign seeks to highlight the lives of refugees, asylum seekers and migrants in Cyprus.
Our goal is to get to know each other! With knowledge, information, contact, interaction, respect for identity and diversity, the campaign supports the efforts of the Cypriot state to realize their rights without discrimination.
It also supports the effort to smoothly integrate into the host society within the broader European Union policy
Last year we achieved a lot together! This year we will achieve even more!
WHAT WE DO
The Aware campaign includes systematic and multi-level activities:
- We promote public debate through the media (news, articles, analyzes, reports)
- We extend our cooperation through synergies with stakeholders
- We disseminate information through social media
- We illustrate the actual data, about the rights and obligations
- We organize seminars and experiential workshops
- We hold conferences, events and informative days
- We provide experiential experiences with audiovisual productions
- We establish a network of co-operation with organizations, associations and journalists